CO2 Extraction Process of Coffee Oil
- Laboratory equipment: 6L CO2 Extraction Equipment
- Pulverization degree:80 mesh
- Extraction pressure: 30 MPa
- Extraction temperature: 50°C
- Separation pressure I: 10 MPa
- Separation I temperature: 60°C
- Separation pressure II: 5 MPa
- Separation II temperature: 25°C
- Extraction time:65 min
CO2 Extraction Method of Coffee Oil
Roasted coffee beans crushed to 80 mesh (about 500 grams)
Separator 1: Pressure (20MPa) Extraction For 25 Minutes
Separator 1: Pressure (30MPa) extraction for 40 minutes
Separator 2: Extract obtained total of 5.3g.
Coffee powder after extraction
The total extract obtained: 56.3g.
Coffee oil contains some unhealthy substances, among which the diterpenes compound caffeoyl (cafestol) and coffee white alcohol (kahweol) will increase the concentration of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
Studies have pointed out that drinking 60 mg of coffee oil a day is enough to increase the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. If the coffee bean contains 1% coffee oil, if you drink more than 6 grams of coffee, you can If you consume more than 60 mg of coffee oil, it is not good for your health.
We conducted an experiment using supercritical extraction technology to remove coffee grease.